Aerohub Offer at Cornwall Airport Newquay
Cornwall Airport Newquay offers the aerospace industry state-of-the-art infrastructure, financial support, excellent connectivity to major UK and European destinations and an unparalleled operational environment.
Previously owned by RAF St Mawgan, the airport was bought by Cornwall Council in 2008. It now boasts:
- Some of the newest airport infrastructure in the UK
- One of the UK’s longest runways (2,744m), able to handle aircraft of any size
- Recently upgraded aprons and taxiways
- Excellent aviation environment
- Direct access to a maritime environment
- Access to segregated airspace and Danger Areas for testing and training
The airport provides an essential service to the business community, offering daily flights to London, Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool and charters to Europe. For more information on the airport, including flight details, booking information and fees, please visit Cornwall Airport Newquay.